fly crane guitar strap
Pickup currently unavailable
This original created High-quality handmade fly crane guitar strap, It’s very soft but resilient, as the bottom material has been chosen polyester suede that has fluffy hand-feel and classy.
- 2 inches width
- Real Leather Ends
- Customized metal parts and UTX-FLEX buckle
- Top fabric-100% cotton, fly crane printed on black
- Bottom fabric-100% polyester suede
- Adjustable Length: 35.5inch-61inch
- fits for classical guitar, acoustic guitar, electric, or bass guitar.
- Extra attachment string for free, it works for some acoustic guitars only have one strap connection point
- We'll send an extra strap button for free in case you need it
The pattern on each fly crane guitar strap might be slightly different, as they were cut from different part of the fabric, hope you understand, thank you.
The word limit is a reference, because the width of uppercase and lowercase letters is not the same.
Personalize Support type:
1) English words (number not available)
2) the symbols are shown in the below only: & :) @ ★ ❤ ♡ . '
Personalized strap no Returns Accepted. more question please check the Personalize Faqs
We have taken some videos about the use of our straps and hope to help you. please check this link.
After you place your order, we will take 1-3 business days to made it for shipping.
Add Name Tag Only 5$
We generally use genuine leather with a total thickness of more than 3mm as the ends material, Because it has great load-bearing capacity, enough for various types of guitars. Also we offer customized services with a guitar strap, you can get personalized guitar strap with name tag in the leather ends. More About Personalized Guitar Strap
More personality choices
Select the best quality fabrics from all over the world to make guitar straps. The biggest advantage of fabric straps is that there are many exquisite patterns to choose from, which can fully meet your personalization.
More comfortable for your shoulder
Do you think the leather strap is too hard and the webbing strap is too thin? we use a suede-like fabric for the backside of straps, it has a handfeel like velvet and provides a proper thickness, strong but won't make the strap too paded, it has enough strength to hold a weight such as electric guitar,Bass guitar, Banjo and acoustic guitar. It's comfortable and strenthful at the same time.